May 17, 2011

Cleaning House and Coffee

I spent the day deep cleaning house. In the process, I have managed to make my mom extremely upset with me. I put away her Christmas decorations. Oh wait... Christmas is over six months away. Why was it still out? The simple answer is that my mom is not only lazy but enjoys the Christmas crap all year long. I also threw some of her old crap out. Such as a coat she hasn't worn in six years. But when you ask her, she still may need it. You never know. I am sooooo done with her pack ratting.
The highlight of my day was going to a coffee mixer. Basically, it is a pyramid scheme to sell coffee, but as every business person knows, all businesses are pyramids. Any who, the coffee is a herbal coffee that is supposed to help with everything from allergies to high blood pressure. Also, it is supposed to help you loose weight. We will see. I will keep you posted. At the mixer we had fresh baked chocolate chip cookies which were so very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment