Why is it that when you are sick you feel like sleeping all day long and then cannot sleep at night? Why oh why did I decide to sleep today? In a whole five hours I have to get up. I am still wide awake.
I guess the bright side is that my two kids are asleep and I am able to start a new blog. The only point of this blog is to get my ideas, dreams, and thoughts down in writing. It has been a while since I have actually worked on a blog. I think I will also keep track of trips, awesome places to stay, eat, or play and any other random thoughts I have.
A Little History
I grew up in Hayden, lived there until my senior year of high school, moved to Craig, back to Hayden, to Lakewood, and back to Hayden, and eventually ended up back in Craig. I was married for about 4 years. With my now ex husband I had two beautiful kids. William is almost four and Robyn, or as the family calls her Ginny, just turned two. I finally started college last fall. At this point in time I am working on my associates in early childhood education. When that is done, I am probably working on my bachelors in elementary education. My best friend is my girl Sami. We have been best friends since middle school and have no intentions of replacing her.
No comments:
Post a Comment