So, we finished moving my bestie today, not a day too soon. As we are moving stuff out, her ex just sat and complained all day. He also scared the poop out of her son. I don't understand why when somebody is miserable they have to make everyone else feel that way too. After we got done, we celebrated her grandpa's bday. It was an okay, but LONG day. Ready for bed for sure.
Secondly, I guess I made the guy who was supposed to come and take me on a date mad. He hasn't talked to me in three days, and is online now, but isn't talking to me. He is like super religious and what not. I guess I'm the spawn of Satan because I watch Harry Potter and read books about vampires and witches. I don't see how reading such books makes me evil, but in his eyes it does. Oh, and let's not forget my tattoos. They make me evil as well.
Finally, I have decided that I really do not enjoy being single. I miss the cuddling, the loving, and the just having somebody around. I have been single long enough. Oh, and by the way, online dating sites now suck. What exactly is the point of the free membership if all you can do is look and wink. I mean, you can't even reply to a message sent to you. On some sites you can't even view said message. On Single Parent's Meet, I had a membership. Before I had it, I could at least see the messages, when my paid membership ended, I couldn't. It's ridicules. When I ended all of my membership I told them exactly how I felt about that. I don't think it's right to do that. Furthermore, you can't put your email address or Facebook name in your profile on said sites, or the administrator will delete your profile.
No comments:
Post a Comment