Why is it that some guys are such jerks. My bestie has been dating this guy for just over a year and living with him for about six months. He decided to break up with her, waiting until she got home from work at midnight to do so. Not only that, but he "had" to be drunk to talk to her. He then, for three days, told her that there was no way to change it and it was final. Then her "friend" who is also his friend talked to him and he decided that they should call it a break instead of a breakup and that he was going to Texas to get some "help". Now, a week later, they are still in the same house until she can move her stuff, and he is making her cry on a daily basis, scaring the bejesus out of her two year old son, and blaming her for the whole mess.
On a lighter note, my ex is just as f-ing wonderful. He tells me he will watch the kids yesterday while I help my bestie pack. I called him in the morning to make sure he was awake. He sounded perfectly normal. I got there and he is barely able to breathe and is doing a neb treatment. First of all, he said the problem started the night before when he supposedly got a bee sting (which of course he is allergic to) and used his epi pen. Did he go to the ER? No. Did he tell me on the phone he was having problems breathing? No. Instead he scares the crap out of our kids and my bestie's son. Okay, well maybe that wasn't a lighter note.
So any ways, I went to church this morning with my bestie after her ex made her cry. The kids love this church. I actually feel welcome. Now she is at work and hopefully not crying again. I am super excited for Wednesday to get here. I am getting a second tattoo.
It of course is going to represent my two best accomplishments in life thus far. I keep thinking that I get some of the weirdest tattoos. Most people get something other than Precious Moments. But it is definitely who I am.

No comments:
Post a Comment