May 14, 2011

Thor and Other Stuuff

So, I went to see Thor tonight with my bestie. It was a really good movie until the end. I won't give it away, but it's one of those movies that leave you with a DUH look and wonder what the heck. Kinda like in the movie The Mist. You sit there and think "really?!?" We saw a couple of movie trailers that made us plan our next night out. The new Pirates of the Caribbean, Xmen, and Captain America. They all looked really cool. Is this just the summer of super heroes??
My next thought is that I found a cool new summer food. It's Bratwurst Patties. They are awesome. Tonight for dinner we had those on whole grain white thin buns, steamed veggies, orange parfait, and salad. YUM. For dessert we had triple chocolate cake.
Tomorrow morning it's off to church and then home for a nice slow Sunday. Actually, I doubt that the second part of that wish will come true, but a girl can hope. Tonight however, my kids are refusing to sleep in their room and are hogging my bed. When they finally get to sleep they are moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment